Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sunday, May 15 Club Results

Well, you would normally find last Sunday's results below, but...I messed up. I have misplaced my paper where I had them written, and I think it's possible (ok, likely) it ended up in the trash. I'm really sorry about that. If I find it, I'll post the results.

I'm thinking that for future meetings I'll just set up a simple spreadsheet to record the results, so this doesn't happen again (that is, assuming my laptop doesn't suffer the same fate as the scoresheet :-).

Also, who will be at club this Sunday, May 22? I will probably not, and the next weekend (Memorial Day) I'll be in Chicago playing at the Arden Cup tourney there. I hope to be back at club the following Sunday though.

Steve

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I plan to attend on the 22nd.

Will Scott said...

I'm a maybe for Sunday.

Victoria said...

I will be out of town for the next 2 weekends.

I plan to be back by June 12.

Anonymous said...

I will be there if my company
has departed.
Betty

Anonymous said...

I'm back and plan to attend tomorrow.

Jan