Thursday, June 7, 2018

I have been a naughty result-post'er!   Over the next short while, I'll be posting some Sundays' results from the past several weeks.  I will date them as I can, and those dates may not be posted here chronologically.

Any results from the last week or three when I haven't been there I will be happy to take when I'm next at Bob Evans and then post.

(I'll be re-posting the above message to mitigate any confusion, so please pardon the repetition.)

These are from two different weeks, not sure exactly which ones.  Also, a note about my game with Buzz -- he's got at least as much spatial reasoning and overall abilities as I might, I just have experience on him.  He's going to be every bit as good as he wants to be.  And he couldn't have been nicer!   I don't know whether he or Cheryl is the luckier one, but I do know you could starve a mouse on the difference.  

Matthew  413 Victoria  323 Matthew  484 Janny  271 Matthew  368 Janny  305
BATFISH RELATING GREISEN LEGATIVE
PILOTAGE FUSTIER
ENSNARE
Matthew  350 Victoria  331 Matthew  588 Buzz  144
TWIRLIER VIOLENT
FAVORITE
PARADISE

No comments: