Monday, November 1, 2010

Oct. 31 Results; Survey for Nov. 7 Club Session

Thanks to Victoria for e-mailing me the results from yesterday's club session. Five players were there, with some of them able to stay to play three games. Here is how things ended up, showing win-loss, spread, and bingos played:
  • Adam -- 0-1, -20
  • Eric -- 3-0, +330; TAILORS 70, WATC(H)ERS 63
  • Janny -- 0-3, -566
  • Margaret -- 2-0, +324; (F)UELING 84, RA(N)GIER 78, SHADIN(G) 66
  • Victoria -- 1-2, -68; SMOOTH(I)E 76
This coming weekend Will and I will both be playing at the tournament in Asheville, North Carolina. Please leave a comment to this blog entry OR e-mail me at JMSinKY@aol.com about whether you will be attending club on Sunday, November 7. The following summary reflects responses as of Sunday, November 7, at 12:41 a.m., EDT. (We change back to standard time on Sunday morning at 2 a.m., I believe.)
  • 2 WILL BE attending club on Nov. 7 -- Adam, Victoria
  • 3 WILL NOT BE attending club on Nov. 7 -- John, Susie, Will
  • 3 ARE UNSURE about attending club on Nov. 7 -- Andrea (probably), Betty, Steve
Our local club tournament this month (blog entry linked here) is on Sunday, November 14.

Have a good week, everyone. I am very much enjoying my visit with the Benedictine monks at Marmion Abbey, outside Chicago. Their founding abbot is a fellow Kentuckian from Louisville and still active at 101 -- God bless him! Today I hope to spend some time at Morton Arboretum, a wonderful place not far from here.

John

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I plan to attend on the 7th.

betty king said...

club on nov 7
unsure

Steve said...

I'm not sure I'm going to make it to club on Nov 7 now. Just got in from California and have a ton of things to catch up on. I'll still be at the 11/14 LCT though.