Saturday, October 30, 2010

Attendance Survey for Oct. 31 Club Session

Sorry, to be down to the wire on this one, folks; drove to Chicago yesterday and arrived here late. My laptop's phone modem port won't take a plug (dropped once too often, I guess!) so I couldn't connect to post and e-mail on it last night. Right now I am using my minilaptop at a Panera.

Anyhow, I won't be at club tomorrow or next week (tourney in Asheville), but if you will leave a comment below or e-mail me at JMSinKY@aol.com , I will transfer your responses about club tomorrow, Sunday, October 31, into the the listing set out below, current as of 11:26 a.m. EDT, on Sunday, October 31 --
  • 1 WILL BE attending club on Sunday, October 31: Victoria
  • 4 WILL NOT BE attending club on Sunday, October 31: Susie, John, Steve, Will
  • 1 is UNSURE about attending club on Sunday, October 31: Janny (may come)
Remember our local club tournament in November will be on Sunday, November 14. Here is a link to the post on the November LCT.

John

3 comments: