Sunday, February 17, 2013

Club results for Feb. 17

Bingoes were scarce on my rack today, but I got to play ZAP for 71 points, which did not deter Victoria from shellacking me.

The Ladies' Brigade showed up today. However, Jan will be absent next weekend and I have to work.

IN OTHER NEWS: Bob Evans closes tonight for remodeling and is scheduled to re-open next Sunday at 7 AM. If they run over schedule, I guess there won't be a club meeting next weekend.

NAME
W - L
SPREAD
BINGOES
Victoria
2 - 1
+81
ASTRIDE ?       GENE(R)ATE 82
      INSNARE 89      
Betty
1 - 2
+23
GRIEVES 63       OUTSWEAR 62
      REVISING 63      
Jan H
2 - O
+101
 
Cheryl
1 - 2
-172
SMILER(S) 85    
Janny
1 - 2
-173
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to set the record straight - I won both my games yesterday for a 2-0 record!!

Jan H.

Cheryl said...

Betty corrected her record too. Wonder what else I screwed up??