Wednesday, August 20, 2014

NASPA Advisory Board Appointment

Hello Scrabblers, I have an announcement (in case you haven't already heard). I've been elected to serve a 2-year term on the NASPA Advisory Board. Its purpose (from the NASPA webpage) is to "advise the Executive Committee, act as an appellate body for the rulings of Working Committtees, and to act as a general disciplinary body for association members." 

Basically this means that if you have concerns or issues on how things are going with NASPA, and/or have ideas on how we can improve the organization and grow competitive play, please let me know and I can bring it to the AB for discussion. I'm looking forward to serving!

1 comment:

Matthew Ridout said...

Congratulations on your appointment!

I have a couple of questions/thoughts, will post them separately so the threads don't get tangled :) - Matthew